In this document, we explain our policies for how we handle information about you that we gather, store and use. If you want additional information about your relationship with Trovu, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- Your information
- Trovu does not and will not engage in the sale of your personal information to third parties.
- Trovu collects information about you through your use of the Services and the Website, including your registration details and information relating to your use of the Website and the Services, such as the content you access (e.g. the jobs you have viewed and applied for).
- Trovu uses the information we collect to help us personalise the Services we provide to you, to verify your identity, to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Trovu as a partnership, our users, or others, for internal research purposes, for promoting and marketing other Trovu products and Services to you, and for any other use that you authorise.
- We release Personal Information only when we believe release is appropriate for legal compliance and law enforcement (including to government agencies with statutory law enforcement responsibilities); to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Trovu members, or others. Government agencies with statutory roles enabling them to request data from us include but are not restricted to the Police, Inland Revenue and Work and Income New Zealand.
- If you have fraudulently provided details (including payment and bank card details) on registration as an Employer, then we may disclose such information to the police, the bank and any other concerned parties.
- Any enquiries about the information you have provided can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and a response should be expected within two working days.
- Where Trovu uses third parties to undertake services, we may provide those third parties with some of your information if it is required to fulfil those services. For example, we use Google Analytics to track viewership throughout the site. We require any third party that becomes involved with is to undertake strict precautions to protect your information against unauthorised use or disclosure.
- Your job postings
- When you create a job file, you choose what information becomes publicly available by completing the fields that are given for you to complete. Most of these fields do have a requirement to complete them attached but this is solely to provide the prospective employee with the knowledge they may need before applying for the job, if the fields are not filled out then the job will fail to be posted.
- The content you have completed during the job posting stage becomes public once you publish the job file through our service. Job postings may appear on other websites and media devices.
- We retain all job files after they have expired. File content may also persist elsewhere when third parties access and cache listings while they are live. For example, Google do this when they index the web for searching and so old listings may appear in Google searches for a period of time.
- In certain cases, we have commercial arrangements with third parties to display or use job file content.
- We may use your job file content to promote your job to other members on the Website, or more broadly, such as through display advertising, in electronic direct mail and on social media.
- It is the policy of Trovu to send our members an email when a job application has been sent and prospective jobs that suit your interests become available. If you would like to remove yourself from automatic mailings by Trovu then email email@example.com and state your intentions, it would also be helpful if during the time of sending this email you also declare why you want to be withdrawing from the mailings.
- On registration, we ask for you to provide contact details as well as some information about your interests and likings to better personalise your Trovu experience and help you find a job or employee quickly.
- Managing your personal information
- Credit and debit card
- Third-party Services
- Updates to our information practices
- If you want to contact us you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.