- Receipt of Service
Upon completion of the service, as an Employer you agree that you will pay in full the total amount that is required for your use of the service. This amount is listed for your information before you make a job listing, any time you make a job listing, and at any time you wish to view it.
Not abiding by these requirements will result in suspension of your account and use of the service, and we reserve the right to take legal action against you within the District Court of New Zealand and make claim on criminal proceedings against you.
- What we allow and what we don't
We take steps to ensure your safety in using our service and for all parties involved - with regards to this there are standards which we use to achieve this.
- You are not allowed to use the service as someone seeking employment if you:
- Are under 13 years of age
- Are a registered sex offender
- Have been charged with a crime of which the penalty is a sentence of over 12 months in a detention facility
- Have previously had an account permanently suspended by Trovu management or its representatives for violating any of these terms.
- You are not allowed to use the service as someone seeking to employ if:
- Your business representative is under 16 years of age without further proof that your business is a legitimate and law-abiding organisation. To complete this process you would need to contact our business services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your business has engaged in or is engaging in activities that are unlawful.
- Your business does not follow the laws set out by the Employment Act of 2000.
- You employ any registered sex offender, and any prospective employee provided by Trovu and its services may come into contact with this individual during their employment.
- You have previously had an account permanently suspended by Trovu management or its representatives for violating any of these terms.
- When using the service you are not allowed to:
- Promote any items that are unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- Affect the use, quality or continuance of the service in the process of completing an unlawful action.
- Affect the use, quality or continuance of the service by means of computer code.
- Collect and store data which is not intentionally provided to you by the website.
- Permissions you provide to us by using our service
By using Trovu and its services you allow us the right to use the information you provide to us to create a job listing, and Employer statistics. We reserve the right to use this information to market our service. Any other information we intend to gather may be requested from you, and you have the right to decline to provide this request.
- Extra terms
- From time to time we will need to update this document to keep it up to date with legislation changes and other matters. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you before or soon after (within reason) we make changes to this document, to provide you with an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Once any updated Terms and Conditions are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our service.
- If we determine that you have broken any of the terms set out in the section of these terms labelled "What we allow and what we don't", we reserve the right to take action against you by means of the temporary or permanent suspension of your account from use of the service. We may also suspend or disable your account if we determine that you create risk or legal exposure for us or when we are permitted to do so by law. Where appropriate, we will notify you about your account the next time you try to access it.
- We cannot exclusively predict when issues may arise with Trovu and its services. Accordingly our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive or incidental damages arising out of or related to this document, Trovu or its services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The purpose of this document is to provide in as clear detail as is possible the terms used to limit or reduce any potential disputes between any person or persons and Trovu, its management or representatives. If a dispute does arise then this document is intended to be useful to resolve any such dispute, and which laws outside of this document are directly applicable.
- If you are a person seeking employment or entity seeking to employ by use of Trovu and its services, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause of action or dispute that you may allege against us, which arises out of or relates to these terms or the Trovu service ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over the enactment of the claim or dispute. In all other cases, you agree that the claim or dispute must be resolved exclusively in the District Court of New Zealand or a disputes tribunal located within the Wellington Region, that you submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of the New Zealand government will govern these terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
These terms make up the agreement between you and Trovu regarding your use of our service. They supersede any prior agreements between you and us.
If any number of these terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
In the context of Trovu and its services you are not able to transfer your rights or obligation without our consent in writing.
We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. You should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in this document.